Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

why??

why does something so good have to end like this. you really had a good thing going but you decided to ruin it all by hiding the ending in a book that we have to buy. youre not about making flash because you like to, or because your fans appreciate your work, your all about making money and selling out. you've lost me as a fan of all your work, and i know that im not going to buy your book.

Cool Things 966 Cool Things 966

LOL

mild nudity??? bahahahahhahaha

anyways it was hilarious!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

now now sir, EXCESSIVE would be a piece of shit like clixposing kitraandra, or a furry dating sim. thanks for your review :D

Scarlet Snow: 1.0 Scarlet Snow: 1.0

hooray...

for poetry!

i liked the dialogue, just love that style of poetry

keep it up!

Scatterpatch responds:

Thank you! =)

Killing Spree VI Killing Spree VI

shit, i just jizzed in my pants

no but seriously that was really, well, amazing, unbelievably good that it made me have an orgasm, and i came all in my pants.

on a serious note is this the end? will there be more, only u hold the answer to that question! what happend to the farmer and his retarded sheep? where did that vampire dude and joe zombie go? even though the guy with the blue hat got shot in the head, is he dead? did the bullet miss the kill spot??

all these question flowing out of my head! a KS #7 would be so kick ass just as KS 1 - 6 rocked my world!

u made my night, i love you, ty, keep on rocking!

X/ Battle Alpha X/ Battle Alpha

damn good

it was really good, the animation was excellent, only problem was ending it right after the bridge when the music was about to pick up

Phoenix Wrong 3 Phoenix Wrong 3

NOOOOOOOOOOO

PLZ NO I LOVE THIS SERIES IT IS POSSIBLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN A LONG TIME!#$!@$ PLZ DONT TAKE IT OFF!!

ANYWAYS GREAT JOB I REALLY LIKED IT LIKE THE REST OF YOUR STUFF!

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

im gonna get u some ice cream!

another great episode of Toof u made man! its a pretty simple flash but hilarious anyways! Cuban toof is the best and u should keep on replying to the reviews!!

heres a pint of ice cream
(hands ice cream over to Logo)

Naruto ANBU Spare Time Naruto ANBU Spare Time

sweeet!!!

dude man that was pretty sweet! pretty good animation!1 i really liked the song too, ive searched for it for a little bit at tower records and other places as well (best buy) but havnt been able able to locate the Junior-Seniors so could u plz email me the song to Winn16@aol. com

ty ty ty if u ever read this!!! AND GOOD JOB MAN U ROCK!

Halo: Marine Tales Halo: Marine Tales

this is like the greatest parody ive seen

no man im serious i havnt seen a videogame parody like this in soo long man!!! it was absolutly histarical i couldnt stop laughin and i still cant (haha) but anyways ya it was a great way to blend in Halo with Star wars !!!

it was great keep it up!

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy

beautiful

i thought this movie was thrilling and absolutly beautiful!! you did a wonderful job and i dont know how you could make this movie any better!

keep it up!